OD&D Evidence Chainmail Had Material from Dave Arneson

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I didn't start it," is not covering yourself in glory.
You seem to like to cherry pick as much as LowKey... Here's something to go by from my character in the Rogues Gallery (TSR 1980), last line of description for my PC, Robilar: “He is not at all pleasant if tricked.”

Ovinomancer

No flips for you!
You seem to like to cherry pick as much as LowKey... Here's something to go by from my character in the Rogues Gallery (TSR 1980), last line of description for my PC, Robilar: “He is not at all pleasant if tricked.”
Directly responding to you is cherry picking? I had a longer post, but shortened it because it was mostly pointing out that you were acting as childish as you were accusing lowkey of acting, including passive-aggressive swipes about pacifiers. I deleted it as needlessly antagonistic and stuck with the main takeaway that "he started it" isn't never a good excuse for poor behavior, even when you quote a example from a game of a boorish character that also uses that excuse. Now you want to double down and weirdly accuse me of cherry picking? Odd.

Directly responding to you is cherry picking? I had a longer post, but shortened it because it was mostly pointing out that you were acting as childish as you were accusing lowkey of acting, including passive-aggressive swipes about pacifiers. I deleted it as needlessly antagonistic and stuck with the main takeaway that "he started it" isn't never a good excuse for poor behavior, even when you quote a example from a game of a boorish character that also uses that excuse. Now you want to double down and weirdly accuse me of cherry picking? Odd.
Well. Join Lowkey for a big smooch. This is no longer being conducted by the Queensbury Rules, they were thrown out a long time ago and I wasn't the one who tossed them.:LOL:

Ovinomancer

No flips for you!
Well. Join Lowkey for a big smooch. This is no longer being conducted by the Queensbury Rules, they were thrown out a long time ago and I wasn't the one who tossed them.:LOL:
I have my own issues with lowkey, and am not defending his behavior. I often find him aggressive and abrasive. Trust me, he's not a fan of me either (given how often I've landed on his ignore list). So, do not think this is a tag team on you. I was actually trying to point out that you were spiraling and hoping you'd pull out of the tailspin. Sadly, impacting the ground seems to be on your agenda for the day, and you're determined to blame others for it. So be it.

Sadly, impacting the ground seems to be on your agenda for the day, and you're determined to blame others for it. So be it.

You like absolutes. I am not crashing, in fact I am rising to smite my being disparaged. And in that there is no agenda-- only HONOR.

generic

On that metempsychosis tweak
You like absolutes. I am not crashing, in fact I am rising to smite my being disparaged. And in that there is no agenda-- only HONOR.
I only seek the truth, as I care not whether Arneson was better than Gygax or somesuch.

However, with all respect intended, and please take this in the best sense possible, as I admire your work and your character, this is a bit much, no?

Defending your honor? Are people not allowed to push back a bit?

I only seek the truth, as I care not whether Arneson was better than Gygax or somesuch.

However, with all respect intended, and please take this in the best sense possible, as I admire your work and your character, this is a bit much, no?

OK. When I speak it is BS according to LK. I was also bribed, as directly accused of being by LK, into supporting the poster because he wrote a good and honest review of my book over 2 years ago. Attacking someone's character in this manner is not considered pushing back, at least not where I was raised. We call those fighting words; and yet I did try to disengage but was ridden like a bronco. So. In the arena of public opinion at this point, I could care less, but LowKey continued to achieve his goal--to disrupt this thread, no matter the cost, no matter the extent to which he had to sink to accomplish that. That is what I experienced. It is now a fact. It needn't have been. But that's what is gotten when a sum of 3 is arrived at by 1+1...

Ovinomancer

No flips for you!

Better said than me, I hope it's more effective.

Someone has a habit of using "dont reply to me" as a bullying and censoring tactic.

If you argue, you will be replied to.

Anyone who wishes not to be replied to is the one who must take it upon themselves to remove themselves. Otherwise they are being a burden, a bully, censorious, and an entitled brat who is tyranically atrempting to control what others say.

Also i havent checked but im just curious. Who approached who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads