• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Expedition ruins of Greyhawk

Perimones

Explorer
Does anybody have that darn web enhancement for Expedition to the ruins of Greyhawk. It's called errands and excursions. It disappeared from wizards website a long long time ago.

BTW if anybody is looking for something that used to be on the website of wizards, I probably saved it somewhere (aside for a couple of NPC closeups)

howandwhy99

Adventurer
BTW if anybody is looking for something that used to be on the website of wizards, I probably saved it somewhere (aside for a couple of NPC closeups)

Good to know. It would be nice to have an archive of all their work in case the free stuff is taken down.

Here is another thread on this same topic. I don't think it will help. Can't really find the web enhancement you're looking for either.

Jhaelen

First Post
Does anybody have that darn web enhancement for Expedition to the ruins of Greyhawk. It's called errands and excursions. It disappeared from wizards website a long long time ago.
I have it (see attachment).

It's saved as an IE6 single file webarchive (.mht) - I hope you can use it!

Attachments

• Expedition to Castle Greyhawk - Errands and Excursions.zip
    453.8 KB · Views: 164

Perimones

Explorer
Obviously, after months of looking for this web enhancement, bothering the entire EN community, and finally getting it from Jhaelen (thank you again), I stumbled upon it tonite completely by chance while I was looking for something unrelated...

laricg99

First Post
Hi,

Could you either post the pdf of the web enhancement or the other webpage where you were able to find it? I'm using a Mac and can't open the IE6 .mht format.

Thanks!

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Hi,

Could you either post the pdf of the web enhancement or the other webpage where you were able to find it? I'm using a Mac and can't open the IE6 .mht format.

Thanks!

Here you go!

Attachments

• dnd_4dnd_20070816b.pdf
    461.4 KB · Views: 479

Perimones

Explorer
Not quick enough! But here is an additional Web Enhancement. BTW a very useful website is the wayback machine website. It doesn't always work well but if you go to Wizards of the Coast - Dungeons & Dragons This will take you the wizards website has it was back in April 2001, you just need to change the year or the month you want to find the info you need.

Attachments

• Expedition to the Ruins of GreyhawkWeb2.PDF
    980.3 KB · Views: 862

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads