• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Experience Points Gone?

aurance

Explorer
Hi, I can't see anyone's XP, nor can I see mine, or add to any. Have experience points been disabled? Sorry if I'm missing something completely obvious.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I'm having the same problem. I've also got a notice that I have XP, but I can't acknowledge it (it just takes me to a page saying that there are no subscribed threads there).

Walking Dad

First Post
:(

Still all the facebook, twitter, iphone and android stuff I don't use, but the third thing (after tags and blogs) I use gets disabled for speed.

Comment assumes Relique du Madde is right with his suspicion.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Still all the facebook, twitter, iphone and android stuff I don't use, but the third thing (after tags and blogs) I use gets disabled for speed.

Links don't slow the server down. Database queries do. It'll be back in a day or so.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
XP have been temporarily disabled while the site traffic is very high, as they were notably slowing things down.

Remove ads