• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Experienced Player seeks D&D/d20 in Worcester, MA

celticryan

First Post
Hello all,

I just moved to Worcester with my wife to finish my Ph.D. at a local university. I played a lot of D&D/d20 fantasy before I moved. I was in a game from Monte Cook's Arcana Evolved and loved that system and world. Also played a straight D&D setting/rules. And I DM-ed a game set in The Black Company Campaign Setting which I thought was great. I am 25 and like to fit in to all kinds of games. I would like to play with a fairly serious group on a regular basis. I am open to just about anything. One caveat though, my wife works 2 jobs and we only have one car, so the closer the game is to Worcester, the better.
Cheers,
Ryan

Last edited:

dpetroc

First Post
Ryan,

I run a game out of Holden -- about twice a month on Saturday nights. It's a homebrew D&D 3.5 setting (with a more 1st edition feel) with a celtic flavor to the society and characters. I live 'bout 5 miles from WPI.

I'd be happy to discuss the possibility of your joining our game. Email me at dpetroc@ix.netcom.com and don't mind the spam filter.

brocktoon

First Post
Still looking?

Hi Ryan-

If you are still looking for a game, please feel free to contact me:

barakblackburn THE AT SIGN yahoo DOT com

We meet about once a month on Saturdays or Sundays. Right now we're starting/ continuing a hi-level D+D game in Eberron. We play in Holland, MA, our members travel from southwest CT, and eastern and western MA to play.

Our group includes a graphic designer, engineer, teacher, and game designer. We're all professional types who like having a fun time around the table.

Later,

barak

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads