Explorer's Handbook (Book Approval)

Bront

The man with the probe
Agreed. And the life rings I thought were actualy poorly designed (8 round of feather fall may not get you to the ground from an air ship, though I guess it could). But they were reasonable, and should be craftable (one use 4 person featherfall)

Patlin

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
Since KO hasn't shown up, I'm going to vote YES with the caveat that PCs can't craft these items (since I don't know if they are underpriced or not)

Bad precedent for atificers. I don't care about these items one way or another, but I hope this type of restriction doesn't become normal and accepted!

Bront

The man with the probe
Patlin said:
Bad precedent for atificers. I don't care about these items one way or another, but I hope this type of restriction doesn't become normal and accepted!
I think this is pending further review on his part (IE, he's approving everything without having the book based on my say so).

My quick flip looks ok on the items, I got the fealing they were more artifact level type things, or simply combo items.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Patlin said:
I will not approve items for crafting without seeing the items and the prices, as Bront said. Expect items from books I own or with complete powers listed for me to be approved for crafting too :)

EternalSword

First Post
Speaking as a random player, the only item that looks like even remote trouble that isn't 50,000+ gp is the implacable blade, and that can't be artificed because it requirse binding a actual barbazu into the weapon, so that can pretty much be judge-fiated and creating one of those things is going to put you every major church's hitlist.

Remove ads