• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Extended player's guide preview

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Eric sent Ryan and myself a draft version of the Kickstarter-powered extended player's guide for ZEITGEIST. This is the 4E version. It's nearly 80 pages long! That's bigger than many RPG books you'd actually pay for, and - though I say so myself - darn pretty, too! Anyhow - some pages are shown below.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg

Crispy120286

Explorer
Excellent! Im excited. Web have 2 more missions and then act 3 and we'll be done woth TSAD and off to Zeitgeist next! Hopefully ill have the PF version of this in my hands by then. :D

Bruize

First Post
My team just finished in Trekhom in Always on Time. Our new member is playing a gunsmith ranger and was super excited to see the Mad Shootist preview. Having seen the names of some of the other Paragon Paths, I can't wait to see what you actually have planned I have a feeling that my players will be hard pressed NOT to take one of them...especially our Technologist...I want to see her clunk around in a steam suit something awful!

Do you have an eta on the release of the pdf version?

Remove ads