• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Fairfax, VA] Players wanted for ongoing D&D Next (5e) Game

Cyberia

Explorer
I've been running an ongoing D&D game for over 4 years, spanning 3.5 and now using the latest D&D Next rules.

I'm currently looking for a few additional players, as our group lost a few people recently to out-of-state jobs.

We currently play once a week, usually Wed or Thur, but we can be a bit flexible. Games typically run from 7pm-10, at my house or at the Game Parlor just around the corner.

I'm looking for players of any experience level, I've had wonderful games with brand new players, as well as veterans from past editions. Our group is mostly 30-40 somethings, and enjoy a nice mix of role playing and combat.

If you're interested in knowing more, post a reply here, email me at dmfumbl AT gmail DOT com, or contact me on Twitter [MENTION=6153]DM[/MENTION]fumbl

Cheers!

Hilde Schbeiker

First Post
Hi! I would love to join a game! I have a fun rogue character I just made and I want to play with someone. I can't show up in person, but if someone has a laptop with skype, we can video chat! It'll be like I'm right there, but I wont need a chair ^^

-Hilde

Remove ads