• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fall of the Broken - Part II

Need_A_Life

First Post
So, since Scribbler still hasn't posted his/her sheet, we'll just continue. Should we consider finding a replacement player?

---

As both Victor and Rurin disappar onto the streets of Sharn, you are left with an entire day to yourself. [Feel free to state what you do with that time]

The next day, Rurin sneaks back to the apartment with three uniforms and a scrap of paper

[sblock=Paper]Upon entering the compound: Kundarak
When trying to enter personnel-only area: Manticore
Upon trying to enter private quarters: Stonegate
Upon making contact with guards: DON'T EVEN TRY!![/sblock]

[Unless you prevent him, he leaves shortly afterwards, reminding you that he's not going to help you during the operation]

mcnathan80

First Post
After Rurin leaves Haskavak excuses himself to perform the meditative steps of the dance of the path of darkness, then eating a light meal he opens the door to find a package waiting for him. He brings it inside and wakes the others to assess its contents.

[sblock=OOC]I'm assuming everyone stayed at the apartment[/sblock]

Need_A_Life

First Post
OOC: I'm still around, but I don't really have much to contribute at this point. The uniforms fit as well as expected, though not perfectly. The paper is perfectly ordinary...

If there's any questions, ask them

mcnathan80

First Post
OOC: So is Scribbler in or out at this point, because that will affect our plans form here on.
Or will you just NPC her and we'll move on hoping she'll pop back in?

Need_A_Life

First Post
OOC: Well, if none of you have any objections by tomorrow I'll post that we're looking for a replacement to take over the character? Otherwise, the character will disappear, as I don't feel comfortable playing on both sides of the screen at the same time.

Remove ads