Famous people who play D&D.

warlord

First Post
In talking to my brother trying to explain D&D was cool I brought up that Vin Diesel plays it. He then said Vin was a nerd. So I'm just wondering is there any other famous people who play D&D?

Steel_Wind

Legend
Mike Meyers used to.

But Robin Williams? I knew he was a fan of Diablo II in his trailer between takes on set, but D&D? You sure on this?

The voices he could do! What a DM he'd make :)

francisca

I got dice older than you.
Steel_Wind said:
But Robin Williams? I knew he was a fan of Diablo II in his trailer between takes on set, but D&D? You sure on this?
I remember reading he was a warhammer fan(atic).

rvalle

First Post
I heard he played Dark Age of Camalot as well. Seeing how hyper he usually is he probably does all of them at once.

We figure Peter Jackson has a 20th level Wizard tucked way somewhere.

:)

rv

MrFilthyIke

First Post
rvalle said:
I heard he played Dark Age of Camalot as well. Seeing how hyper he usually is he probably does all of them at once.

We figure Peter Jackson has a 20th level Wizard tucked way somewhere.

:)

rv

Have you looked at a picture of him? I'm sure it's a OD&D Hobbit he's got tucked away. ;)

Henry

Autoexreginated
If he thinks D&D is a "nerd's activity", remind him that it's a fairly prevalent pastime among U.S. soldiers. It's also not that long ago when (according to Dave Arneson, that is) that most Nuclear subs had a D&D group stationed on them. :)

shaylon

First Post
I have heard that Curt Shilling, the professional baseball player, is an avid D&D as well as everquest fan.

I would be interested to see your brother call Vin a nerd to his face!

-Shay

Remove ads