Fan Creation pick of the week

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Mycondid will be the first Pick of the Week - please continue nominating stuff! Anything is eligible - races, monsters, character sheets, tools, power cards, NPCs... anything, as long as it's "complete" and easily useable in game.

However - do me a favour and link to the darn thing, eh? It's not so bad right now, but as this forum grows, especially on days when I'm busy, I really may not have time to go searching for stuff!

Siberys

Adventurer
Not to toot my own horn, but I really like my Kenku writeup. I think it's very well formatted, but it pales in comparison to the Myconians. AMP did some very professional work there. Kudos!

mrrodgers

First Post
Morrus said:
Mycondid will be the first Pick of the Week - please continue nominating stuff! Anything is eligible - races, monsters, character sheets, tools, power cards, NPCs... anything, as long as it's "complete" and easily useable in game.

However - do me a favour and link to the darn thing, eh? It's not so bad right now, but as this forum grows, especially on days when I'm busy, I really may not have time to go searching for stuff!
What if you gave classes, races, adventures, and options (like feats and epic destinies, since those mostly seem to be universal, with the exception of the archmage.) their own sub-forums, so a. We don't have to go back to page 4 to find our own stuff XD and b. so if someone forgets to link to the post, it'll be easier to find it.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
mrrodgers said:
What if you gave classes, races, adventures, and options (like feats and epic destinies, since those mostly seem to be universal, with the exception of the archmage.) their own sub-forums, so a. We don't have to go back to page 4 to find our own stuff XD and b. so if someone forgets to link to the post, it'll be easier to find it.

I might when there's more content. Right now it'd be a whole list of very barren forums.

10/10 on the Myconid. The quality and presentation really impressed me. I would be stoked to see more from AMP Productions. I have already included this entry into my group/campaign.

coriolis

Explorer
Underdark_Tourist said:
10/10 on the Myconid. The quality and presentation really impressed me. I would be stoked to see more from AMP Productions. I have already included this entry into my group/campaign.

The layout work IS impressive. However, I spotted some basic errors in grammar and syntax after even a quick scan, and it's obvious a thorough proofreading by a professionnal would be needed. Maybe someone else on the board can volunteer? If not, I would have time to do it on Friday night.

AMP Productions

First Post
Woot! I new that degree in graphic design would come in handy one day... >_<

Never took to many english courses though... Maybe I need to go get another degree I'll never use. Next after that, Theology!

Also I did pour through a couple of errors that Morrus had posted, so I should have the update available soon.

Once again, thanks for the complements. ;)

doctormandible

First Post
Just throwing this out about the Myconians, Fungi do not photosynthesize. In fact, direct sunlight is more likely to damage a mushroom than to promote growth. Really they should gain the bonus when in a cool damp place - like a dungeon.

1of3

Explorer
Myconian is nice but when did fungi start doing photosynthesis? No, don't bother me with science. It's a fantasy game after all. :\

Edit: Ninja'd.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases