FAQ ideas

Wicht

Hero
Ok - we need a FAQ for this forum - what Frequently asked questions can we put in it.

My suggestions are..

1) What is Fight Club
2) What is YB
3) How do I play YB
4) What is YBA
5) Can just anyone join
6) Why don't Fight Club members get their posts counted :(
7) Links to Registrations, Generators, and the like

Any other ideas?

Jackal

First Post
How about...

How long does a average match last?

Can I challenge anyone?

Can anyone judge?

What do I do if I don't agree with the judge? :p

Wicht

Hero
Good - Berandor volunteered so as soon as he reads these he can get cracking - in the meantime I oughta get busy on that honor path thing ;)

Berandor

lunatic
All Right.

One question, though...
Why DON'T Fight Club members get their posts counted?

Berandor

FAQ will come tomorrow, then :)

Attachments

• jdw.jpg
    jdw.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 20,625

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
I've made a sticky thread to collect all info as soon as it's finished.

At first, I also intended it for discussion, but this thread - which I didn't see earlier - has already taken care of that. So I closed the sticky thread and posted a link there so people interested in discussion could find it here. :)
Discussion is best handled in a separate thread, anyway. Heh. Also, since the new boards have a "combine threads" (or posts) option, I can add all posts that contain actual information - no matter in how many different threads it is posted - to the sticky thread later (i.e., no re-post necessary). Yay! :)

BTW, the sticky thread at the moment contains all the links that I could find (and thanks to graydoom for creating one I was looking for :)).

Last edited:

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Wicht said:
6) Why don't Fight Club members get their posts counted :(
Already taken care of. :)

7) Links to Registrations, Generators, and the like
I've collected all links I could find in the sticky thread. I dunno if I found all, though... ;)

Last edited:

graydoom

First Post
Darkness said:
BTW, the sticky thread at the moment contains nothing much; just all the links that I could find (and thanks to graydoom for creating one I was looking for :)).

No problem. BTW, I think you should add the "Intro to Wicht's Lair" thread to the list of links... currently, it is an open-eneded adventure for YBA that any character can attempt. It could be very useful if new players got directed there so they could get some experience.

Remove ads