FAR WEST now available

darjr

I crit!
I really don’t have much to say except delivery seems to have made folks happy. So here’s what they posted on Facebook. Thanks to @DLIMedia for pointing it out.

Today, a 12-year process ends, with the digital release of the FAR WEST Adventure Game, now available in PDF from DriveThruRPG. The process of designing and creating the game may have ended, but the journey is just beginning.

Western. Wuxia. WILD.
Imagine a fantasy setting that shatters the tropes of Medieval Europe.

Imagine a collision of Spaghetti Westerns and Chinese Wuxia by way of Steampunk.

Imagine a world where gunslingers and kung fu masters face off against Steam Barons and the August Throne.

Imagine fantastic machines powered by the furies comprising the fabric of the universe.

Imagine an endless frontier where wandering heroes fight for righteous causes while secret societies engage in shadow wars.

Imagine...
FAR WEST.

Adamant Entertainment is proud to present the Far West Adventure Game, our western-wuxia mash-up tabletop RPG. Over a decade in development, this rulebook contains everything you need to play the game.

IMG_8277.jpeg
Drive Thru link. Not an affiliate link.
Facebook Link

Last edited:

Old Fezziwig

What this book presupposes is -- maybe he didn't?
Anyone here get it yet?
I'm a backer and downloaded my copy this morning. I haven't had a chance to look at it yet. I'm not sure that I'll ever play it, as my tastes in games have changed dramatically since the campaign.

Old Fezziwig

What this book presupposes is -- maybe he didn't?
Given a dozen years, that's not surprising... but I also want to know if it's any good.
I can post my impressions after I finish reading it, though I don't know when I'll be able to finish. I'm taking two classes this semester and don't know how much free time I'll have as things ramp up (though I'm going to have more than I expected given that I'm one of the folks experiencing constant crashes to desktop in Starfield).

SteveC

Doing the best imitation of myself
Well this is some interesting news. I think the best thing that could possibly happen here is for everything about this to finally quietly go away.

Remove ads