• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Favored played race ?

What is your favorite race among those:

• Dwarf

Votes: 15 14.4%
  • Elf

Votes: 12 11.5%
  • Gnome

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Goblin

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Halfling

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Hobgoblin

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Human

Votes: 51 49.0%
  • Kobold

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Orc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (precise which one)

Votes: 3 2.9%

Pale

First Post
I, sadly, cannot vote. I really have no preferred race, but I've been informed by those that I've gamed with for a long time that I seem to be into Hald-Elves more than anything else (but only by a smal margin).

So I'll vote for my father... dwarves named "Scarre"

Grim

First Post
I like goblins, but im not sure if they get an extra feat, or what. Their MM entry isnt clear on their racial bonuses and traits...

Psion

Adventurer
When I play, I like humans, elves, and gnomes, but my players seem to prefer elves pretty strongly.

As a DM, I have lots of fiendish fun with Drow and Yuan-Ti. :)

Scarab

First Post
I prefer humans. With elves and dwarves you have all these prejudices - elves are dancing tree-hugging fops, dwarves are grumpy short guys who like beer and gold, and so on. But humans are known to be versatile.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Grim said:
I like goblins, but im not sure if they get an extra feat, or what. Their MM entry isnt clear on their racial bonuses and traits...

Goblin
-2 Str
+2 Dex
-2 Cha

Size Small
Speed 30 ft
Darkvision 60ft

Goblins gain a +4 racial bonus to Move Silently checks.
Goblin cavalry (mounted on worgs) gain a +6 bonus to Ride checks and the Mounted Combat feat

Favored Class Rogue

Remove ads