Favorite character name

Arachne

First Post
<---see, this is my first post, so please be nice.

My favorite name is kinda silly. His name was Knock. Since he is a troll in the land of humans, he made things fall a lot. He knew his Mom gave him another name, but he sure couldnt remember what it was. He was, BTW....a warrior. :p

slwoyach

First Post
Arturus Solaris: Human Fighter (Cavalier)

Attachments

• boardgame.jpg
    boardgame.jpg
    436.9 KB · Views: 8,263

EOL

First Post
Ashtaroth - A fallen Paladin Sorcerer
Ithuriel - Aasimar Paladin

Both are out of Milton's Paradise Lost

Arachne

First Post
Naeneori D’Aether

This is my new characters name. I really like it & I hope she does well. She is a Drow Mechanist...my first time playing this game is space....we are just gonna have to see how it goes. I will keep you posted! :D

Arachne...
Just a good little spider

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
There's a variety of NPCs in my campaign who's names are worthwhile -- in my opinion:

Yuek Man Chong -- very unpleasant vampire sorceress
Essermane Varag -- even more unpleasant undead lizard thing person
Ky'in -- undead queen of the world who's more unpleasant than the first two put together
Suelekar Ben Azan -- dead king who's probably not too unpleasant
Farouk ibn Zaoud -- Suelekar's right hand man, loyal warrior, also long dead
Isabella del Maraviez -- the party's erstwhile employer, devious and sly

Some of my faves, anyway.

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
Leopold Goldimire
Halfling Rogue/(sorcerer or assassin)-NE

This is my namesake character and creator of the Leopold Maneuver (patent pending). His is a rogue/thief/scoundrel of the first order. All for one and more for me would be his battle cry if he ever went into battle. He has survived 4 campaigns, 10 total PK and been the only survivor to recruit more people to retrive the bodies of his fallen comrades (hell where else can you find a bunch of suckers that will charge into combat and kill everything and all you have to do is open the door? They don't grow on trees dontcha know!)

He has robbed from the party, stolen loot off corpses, lied, cheated, stolen, but NEVER killed a party member (that can be proven). He's an all around likeable fellow sans his lust for gold, gems, and power.

Remove ads