• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Favorite Class

radmod

First Post
My favorites:
Scout (because I like to survive)
Cleric (because I like to control the party)
Ranger (because of who I am)
Bard (just because no one else will)

As to powerful?
Like darby said, it's more the person than the class.

Daazimal

First Post
I don't think it is a matter of power. Any one class could be more powerful than the other, but it is the idea that you get when you play it. A rogue could easily overpower any wizard, or warrior, if played properly. Then again, it is just a matter of preference.
But my all time favorite, would have to be a Bard. They make excellent, warriors, and a secondary mage. Especially if one picks the right spells. Nothing more devastating than a Bard who not only enhances the party, but cripples the enemy as well. To top it all off, is the thievery that enhances them.

My favorite character of all time, was a Bard named Tynian Nalgone, who sung parodies of things he heard or done. One of my favorite spells, was Tasha's Uncontrollable Hideous Laughter, talk about a hilarious time, when everyone at the table couldn't stop laughing.

"Oh, the orcs fall to the ground in an uncontrollable fit of laughter. Your players are parylized by the spectacle." So says the DM.

Last edited:

Allegro

First Post
  1. bard
  2. wizard
  3. any crazy multiclassed melee build
I love a bard because they can make the entire party better. I love a wizard because they can shut down combat. I love multiclassed melee builds because it is fun to cherry pick abilities.

Greg K

Legend
In no particular order
1. Rogue
2. Rogue w/martial and wilderness rogue options from Unearthed Arcana
3. Barbarian w/ unearthed arcana crafty hunter (possibly w/ alternate fighting style) and favored environment options
4. Sorcerer
5. Green Ronin's Shaman or Psychic

BENINHB

First Post
1) Monk/Psychic Warrior (First Character I made and still one of the most fun)

2) Duskblade (Knowledge Devotion is one of my favorite feats and Duskblade makes it shine. Truestrike + Charge + 2 handed Power Attack is fun too)

3) Wilder (never played one but i built one for someone in my game group and I like there Wild Surge mechanics flavor, they are a solid blaster and great for mage vs mage shoot outs with there super high touch AC)

4) Druid (fun to stand in the back behind a tree and control the battle field with Entangle, Summon Natures Ally, your Animal Companion etc...)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads