• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Favorite Writing Team

Rawhide

First Post
What's your favorite RPG writing team? I've noticed some authors work together a lot and produce something a better than either does alone. Sometimes one of them is awful on his own but does good stuff when working with someone else.

My favs are Owen Stephens and Rodney Thompson. Owen has been around forever, but rodney has worked his way up in the past years form fan-site owner to Wizard's employee. I think Dragon magic is there first book together, though they might have done stuff for green ronin together befoer that. I think Dragon magic is a good book, great if you want a campaign like it presents.

But there big thing is Star Wars. They did Saga together (with some guy named Perkins), and seem to be doing the Force Unleashed and Starships as well, the next two Star wars books coming out. At this point, based on Dragon magic and SWSE, I'll buy anything that has both their names on it.

So, what teams do you lookm for?

Remove ads