[FDP] Complete Counter Collection

Red Baron

First Post
Hi all,

We are offering a special print edition of the combined products of CCGOLD [out of print for over 2 years!] and Counter Collection V: Summoned Creatures, which together represent every single monster from the SRD. This product is retailing for $35 and contains all the cardstock counters from the aforementioned counter sets, as well as a CD containing the digital images of all the printed counters.

Note: A very limited amount of these Complete Counter Collections will be produced. The format is 8.5"x11" shrinkwrapped, with the CD mounted on the last page after the counters.

Cheers,

Fiery James

First Post
Treebore said:
So this is at my LGS? Or will be soon?

HI Treebore,

We're only doing a very small print run, so this will likely be direct-sale from our site only. We're hoping to have some for GenCon, but I don't foresee this going into distribution through regular retailers.

- James

Treebore

First Post
OK, I'll be visiting your site then. I love your guys products. The Battlebox alone is my second or third favorite/most useful gaming resa\ource. Plus the creature counters are fantastic and a lot easier to store and use then normal miniatures. So yes, I'll be ordering a copy or two.

Red Baron

First Post
Awesome, Treebore. Glad to hear it. And, hey, if you have ideas about related products you'd like to see from us, drop by our new forums and let us know!

Cheers,
Scott

Henry

Autoexreginated
Red Baron said:
Awesome, Treebore. Glad to hear it. And, hey, if you have ideas about related products you'd like to see from us, drop by our new forums and let us know!

Cheers,
Scott

Scott, quick question, if you're still reading:

What is the most up-to-date counter collection Digital? Are there plans for another release this year before christmas?

I'm trying to decide whether to wait on a purchase of one, and I heard rumor of possibly another edition collecting all counters up to date in it.

Fiery James

First Post
'Ello 'Enry,

I don't believe we'll be doing another Digital Collection with everything this year. You'll see a few small things -- like our Ptolus Counters will be offered as a digital product, but it won't be until next year when we put out a CD with 3500 or so images called CC Digital III (or whatever).

Rambly, but I hope it answers the question.

- JB

Red Baron

First Post
Counter Collection Digital (now over two years old in its original format) had all of the images of all from the old Counter Collections we had made *up to that point in time* (so it included even creatures from Green Ronin's Armies of the Abyss and Legions of Hell, for example, from a tie-in Demons & Devils collection we did years back).

This "Complete Counter Collection" has at least one cardstock copy of every monster in the SRD, plus a CD holding images of each of those monsters (i.e., every monster from the SRD, but nothing more) so that you can print off more copies should your require 8 Colossal fiendish monstrous spiders for tonight's game.... :)

Make sense?

Cheers,
Scott

Last edited:

Remove ads