• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FDP: Of Sound Mind 2?

Henrix

Explorer
I am, finally, about to start a new campaign, and I want to start with Of Sound Mind, as I like the scenario, and plan on having psionics as a bit of a theme.

What I'm wondering about is how Of Sound Mind 2 & 3 will relate to #1?
How closely in time and levels will they be?

And is the time schedule, #2 in june and #3 in august, still holding?

Selganor

Adventurer
Henrix said:
I am, finally, about to start a new campaign, and I want to start with Of Sound Mind, as I like the scenario, and plan on having psionics as a bit of a theme.

You might also try the Psionics Toolkit for more inspiration on Psi...
What I'm wondering about is how Of Sound Mind 2 & 3 will relate to #1?
How closely in time and levels will they be?
Don't know about time, but IIRC it is for 6th level characters, so you'll still have some time to go to other adventures between those...
For our group it might be great as the DM teleported us away after the finale of OSM and now we're trying to get back to bellhold as our alchemist still has his "lab on a cart" there... We might be level 6 when we come there...
And is the time schedule, #2 in june and #3 in august, still holding?
I think OSM 2 might be delayed till july, as june is quite full with the "reconstruction" of Fiery Dragon...

Am I right guys ?

Fiery James

First Post
Yep, Selganor's right (as usual, he knows as much about FDP as I do - if not more).

Recent changes in the distribution scheme for FDP have altered our release schedule.

This is what's currently on the agenda:

NOW: Demons & Devils - Counter Pack 1
July/August: Tribes, Clans & Cults - Counter Pack 2
August/September: Dungeons & Darkness - Counter Pack 3

Then we'll be releasing GATES OF OBLIVION finally.

Of Sound Mind 2 is still in the works, and we'll give solid release dates as we get all of the details worked out. We're really looking forward to it, as we're very proud of OSM1 and the work that Kevin did on it.

- James

Henrix

Explorer
Thanks for the information!
It seems I won't wait for Of Sound Mind 2 then, but will take that when it comes, if I think it'll fit into my campaign!

The Psionics Toolkit tip is a good one, although I have already bought it. I haven't had the time to read it through fully, and I don't like it as much as Of Sound Mind, but there are a couple of ideas I'll use.

Selganor

Adventurer
Using Bellhold as a campaign base would be an option...

I would suggest leaving the other foundry alone (it is somewhat "foreshadowed" in the epiloge of OSM) but I have asked on the Fiery Dragon Board and usually Piratecat (who after all should know these things) will answer shortly after such a question.

The Post on the FD-Board is at:
http://www.fierydragon.com/ubb/Forum19/HTML/000011.html

HTH

Remove ads