Feat that allows touch spells at range?

Scotley

Hero
Calling on the collective wisdom of the community this morning. Anybody know the name of the feat or ability that allows one to cast touch spells at range and where I might find it? Thanks in advance.

NewJeffCT

First Post
Calling on the collective wisdom of the community this morning. Anybody know the name of the feat or ability that allows one to cast touch spells at range and where I might find it? Thanks in advance.

The archmage can also do that as well as a PrC ability.

There is also the Divine Ward feat that allows a cleric to sacrifice a turn attempt in order to be able to cast touch spells (like cures) on allies at range.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Actually, I just thought of another one that technically fits the bill.

Ring the Golden Bell, from DCv1, allows a martial artist to deliver an unarmed strike attack at (limited) range a number of times based on your Wis bonus.

That strike includes whatever effects would normally be delivered on a standard touch attack or unarmed strike- IOW, spells, stunning fist attempts, etc.

Scotley

Hero
Looking for the feat for a 7th level dread necromancer, so the divine ward and archmage bits aren't going to work as well. If I missed reach spell in the srd I'm going to have to get my eyeglass prescription checked!

Remove ads