D&D 5E February's Keys from the Golden Vault Appears on Amazon

Announced in August, along with the rest of 2023's D&D lineup, Keys from the Golden Vault -- an anthology of adventures with a 'heist' theme -- has appeared on Amazon with a release date of Frebruary 21, 2023. The entry indicates that the book is 208 pages long. "Greetings, adventurer. You’ve snuck in and found a wondrous treasure! Keys From the Golden Vault is a Dungeons & Dragons adventure...

Announced in August, along with the rest of 2023's D&D lineup, Keys from the Golden Vault -- an anthology of adventures with a 'heist' theme -- has appeared on Amazon with a release date of Frebruary 21, 2023. The entry indicates that the book is 208 pages long.

"Greetings, adventurer. You’ve snuck in and found a wondrous treasure! Keys From the Golden Vault is a Dungeons & Dragons adventure anthology with a heist at the center of every tale. Nothing else is yet known about the contents of this tome, but keep an eye on your favorite D&D news sources for your first sneak peek inside."

So far, it only has the now-familiar D&D preview image, so we should expect a cover reveal in the coming weeks.

58D00C4C-B045-4B12-980E-D6C36C646BF3.jpeg

395FA2BF-5B7B-4346-8410-40D4364FD209.jpeg
D9E0BC14-2544-4FD3-9D86-46A9641E8320.jpeg

Rhineglade

Adventurer
I have to kind of wonder. When "Waterdeep: Dragon Heist" was released, there was quite a bit of feedback from consumers disappointed that the storyline didn't include an actual "heist." Perhaps WotC is going overkill by now releasing a book with nothing BUT heists? Give the people what they want I guess. (Although I STILL want the official release of the Greyhawk Campaign)

Remove ads

Remove ads