"Fellowship of the Dice" is coming...

D'nemy

First Post
Hello, fellow gamers!

We at Tough Cookie Productions, Vision Pictures and Ron Krauss Productions are proud to announce that we have finally completed and delivered our comedy mock-documentary "Fellowship of the Dice." It will be on sale at our website very, very soon. We're also planning a nationwide convention tour where there will be exclusive screenings and special convention-only versions for sale. We're also in the beginning stages of putting a full soundtrack together.

Check out the trailer at http://www.johncharter.com/videos/FOTD_TrailerOne_H.264.mov

The movie will also be in department stores all across the country (and Canada) at the end of April.

Go to www.fellowshipofthedice.com or www.myspace.com/fellowshipofthedice for updates.

Thanks for the support!

Tom & Jon

Berandor

lunatic
Heh. I watched the trailer, and now I have no idea what this thing is about. About playing D&D? About investigating D&D? I'm C&C – confused and curious. I'll check it out if I get the chance.

Crothian

First Post
They were nice enough to give me a review copy and I got that in the mail today. I'll be watching it tomorrow and expect a full movie review on this new and exciting movie!! :D

Canaan

First Post
Crothian said:
They were nice enough to give me a review copy and I got that in the mail today. I'll be watching it tomorrow and expect a full movie review on this new and exciting movie!! :D

Where's that review? I'm itching with anticipation! Well, it's either that or crabs. I dunno.

Crothian

First Post
It was too nice a day to stay at work. :D

I watched the movie and it is a bit of a documentary dealing with gaming. It is entertaining and I enjoyed it. I laughed out loud a few times and I cringed a few times. They had the look and feel of a gaming session for good and bad.

Remove ads