• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Feminously Gendered Feline Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kemrain

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
The nice thing about clones is that you can always make more. You may have gotten rid of some clones, but you haven't gotten rid of the Clone Factory.
Uh, JDiv.. I, uh, I kinda lost the clone factories.. I don't remember where I put them...

- Kemrain the Whispery.

Last edited:

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Knight Otu said:
*Click*

*Boom**Boom**Booom*

Sorry, which clone factory, or backup clone factory?:]
Kemrain said:
Uh, JDiv.. I, uh, I kinda lost the clone factory.. I don't remember where I put it...

- Kemrain the Whispery.
Then what did KO2 just blow up...?

No matter. My Superneutral Backup Factory is so perfectly hidden that you couldn't destroy it without destroying the planet, and yourself (and your loved ones) in the process!

Kemrain

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Then what did KO2 just blow up...?

No matter. My Superneutral Backup Factory is so perfectly hidden that you couldn't destroy it without destroying the planet, and yourself (and your loved ones) in the process!
But why do we want a factory that makes more Superneutrals?

- Kemrain the confused.

I think he blew up one of his factories. I remember moving some detinators a while back, as I wasn't sure where they came from. Inventory showed them as being spare, so I put them to use.

Jdvn1

Kemrain said:
But why do we want a factory that makes more Superneutrals?

- Kemrain the confused.

I think he blew up one of his factories. I remember moving some detinators a while back, as I wasn't sure where they came from. Inventory showed them as being spare, so I put them to use.
Nono, it's owned by a Superneutral -- me. It's named after-- nevermind. Just go with it.

He had factories? So he blew up his own blowy-upy things and can't blow-up anymore? Good work.

Kemrain

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Nono, it's owned by a Superneutral -- me. It's named after-- nevermind. Just go with it.

He had factories? So he blew up his own blowy-upy things and can't blow-up anymore? Good work.
Check, boss.

So what's up next? Angcuru is starting the game soon. Excitedness!

- Kemrain the Excited Superlackey.

Jdvn1

Kemrain said:
....Oops.

- Kemrain the Slinking Away Quietly.
Well, that was a fun bout of mindless destruction.

Any neat SW PbP stories so far, Kemrain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads