Feudal Lords Cover Preview

Jraynack

Explorer
Hey all,

The cover for the Feudal Lords Setting book is complete (albiet the d20 legal jargon). So without further delay . . .

PreviewTh.jpg

The art for the cover is entitled "Fare Thee Well" by Denise Garner. We felt the artwork captured the setting on many different levels exploring the many roles a character can play-regaining lost heritage; seeking anscestral advice before a quest; a promise for revenge.

We hope the book will be ready in the end of Winter quarter of this year, but don't be too upset if it is delayed a few months beyond that - we want to do this thing right.

Last edited:

Jeremehovah

First Post
I know that we are not supposed to judge a book by its cover, but this one looks like it would be a good one to be judged by. I like it.

Jraynack

Explorer
Frukathka said:
Awesome, awesome cover. :cool: I am really looking forward to his product. Will this be available in print and pdf?

I thank both of you for the compliments, it is truly Denise's visionary talents that make the cover.

It will be in .pdf to begin with, however I would like to push for a print version that would be available in books stores. I will be trying to go that direction, although there is a print-on-demand option (POD). But I believe we will only go that route if:

A) we can keep the cost down for the customers and
B) the company we choose has a hardbound cover option - because that is the way a campaign book should be done.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases