• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fields of Blood: Book of War status?

shadow

First Post
I'm wondering about Eden Studio's Fields of Blood: Book of War. I've heard that it's supposed to be released Summer 2002, however, I've heard nothing about the specific release date. What is the status on the book? Is it currently in playtest? I would really appreciate any information concerning this product.

The game is still being playtested.

No firm release date yet. We will keep you all posted as it develops.

But on the lighter side, we just finsihed the Liber Beastarius . It leaves for the printer this week and we are trying to get copies for Origins.

So looks like the book will be in stores the first week of July.

We will be be posting pdfs of some of the creatures from this book during the next few weeks while it is at press.

tsadkiel

Legend
Eden Studios Inc said:
But on the lighter side, we just finsihed the Liber Beastarius . It leaves for the printer this week and we are trying to get copies for Origins.

That is great news. I can't wait to see the <CENSORED> and the <CENSORED> in print at last!

Last edited:

Jon Potter

First Post
While we're on the subject

I'm interested in "Secrets of the Ancients".

Is that product's ETA still this summer?

I tried contacting you via e-mail a few weeks ago with little luck; perhaps this will be more fruitful.

Re: While we're on the subject

Jon Potter said:
I'm interested in "Secrets of the Ancients".

Is that product's ETA still this summer?

This product will ship after August.

Our priorities were to get the Buffy Corebook out for the summer, so this product and Waysides have slowed down on production.

Now that Liber and Buffy are leaving for the printers... we can get back to work on these 2 d20 releases.

Sorry for the delay.

Remove ads