[Fiery Dragon] "Countdown to GenCon" Sale!

Red Baron

First Post
Fiery Dragon just jumped on board at the EN World Game Store! To celebrate, we're announcing our "Countdown to GenCon" sale: Each week between now and the start of GenCon Indy, we'll be offering a different array of products at greatly reduced prices.

This week, purchase any of our tie-in Counter Collections, as noted below, for one-third off. Yep, you read it right — 33% off!

Just click above to see the individual products, or follow the "My Storefront" link at the left of this post to see our entire product list at ENGS.

Oh, and don't forget to check back next week to see what amazing deals we're offering next!!

Last edited:

Twin Rose

First Post
That's quite a sale! :)

For those noticing broken cover images: Apparently, .TIF files don't show up the way that they should at least on my browser. Don't worry, the product data is intact - it's just that the mini-covers aren't showing up right! :)

Red Baron

First Post
Last edited:

Red Baron

First Post
Countdown to GenCon Week 3

Ding, ding! Round Three!!

This week, purchase our Iron Heroes tie-in products, as noted below, for 33% off!

• Official Iron Heroes adventure Dark Harbor *5-Star rating at EN World*

Note: The sequel to Dark Harbor, called Blood Storm, is also ready for press: I hope to have it up this week to coincide with the sale, but my PC got fried in the thunderstorm that hit SW Ontario Tuesday morning, so I'm a bit behind. Nevertheless, it will be up soon!!

Just follow the "My Storefront" link at the left of this post to see our entire product list at ENGS.

Last edited:

Red Baron

First Post
Okay, so in my madness after my PC got fried (it's okay, my buddy the IT whiz was able to fix everything!), I posted the wrong price for this week's sale -- Dark Harbor should be on sale for 25% off, not 33% off.

As of tomorrow morning, this AM (it's late Friday night as I write this), I'm going to bump the price... but if you get to the store before I make the change, you can get the special low, low price of $6 (instead of the $6.75 you'll have to pay for the remainder of the week)!

Cheers,
Scott

Red Baron

First Post
[Fiery Dragon] Countdown to Gencon, Take 4!

Okay, here it is—just one week away from GenCon now, and we're pulling out all the stops. This week, and this week only, order any of our PDF products for 25% off.

(Did he just say...? YES I DID!!)

Stay tuned for next week's sale: Not only do we have *three* new products releasing next week—and two of them are tie-ins for Monte Cook's Ptolus!—but we'll be offering some stupendous deals on PDFs, as well as awesome values on print products (but the latter deals are only available to those who come and see us at the con)!

What're you waiting for?! Get over to the ENGS and pick up da goods while you still can!

Cheers,
FDP Scott

Last edited:

Jaws

First Post
Red Baron said:
Okay, here it is—just one week away from GenCon now, and we're pulling out all the stops. This week, and this week only, order any of our PDF products for 25% off.

(Did he just say...? YES I DID!!)

Stay tuned for next week's sale: Not only do we have *three* new products releasing next week—and two of them are tie-ins for Monte Cook's Ptolus!—but we'll be offering some stupendous deals on PDFs, as well as awesome values on print products (but the latter deals are only available to those who come and see us at the con)!

What're you waiting for?! Get over to the ENGS and pick up da goods while you still can!

Cheers,
FDP Scott
What about at DriveThruRPG?

Peace and smiles ;)

j.

Jaws

First Post
Red Baron said:
Yep -- in fact, this sale starts today at all of our e-sales partner sites (ENGS, DTRPG, e23, rpgnow, etc.).

Cheers!
I don't see it yet at DTRPG.

Peace and smiles :)

j.

Red Baron

First Post
Actually, it was apparently easier for them to set it up using a coupon. Right on the front page, you should see a link for 25% off all FDP products. I'd link to it here for you, but that's disallowed. :)

Scott

Remove ads