• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Fiery Dragon] Counter Collections Paragon 2 and Epic 2 are available!

Klaus

First Post
In PDF format for the moment, with print to come later!

82749.jpg

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_info.php?products_id=82749
fdp4410_archon_water.jpg
fdp4410_xorn_diamondhide.jpg

Counter Collection 4th Edition Paragon 2

A perfect compliment to your limited minis collection - an unlimited army of 4E PARAGON level creatures to shock and awe your players at the gaming table.

ALL monsters from the 2nd core monster book for 4th edition for the PARAGON Tier are represented in this collection, sorted by level. They are composed of counters from previous releases, some with modifications and also new original artwork.

The countersheet layout has been modified since August 2010 to the same format as the print edition and now includes the BLOODIED side.

This is a PDF file. The counters are also available in JPEG format as an extension to Counter Collection Digital V3.0.

82750.jpg

Counter Collection 4th Edition Epic 2 - Fiery Dragon | DriveThruRPG.com
fdp4411_angel_authority.jpg
fdp4411_beholder_ultimate.jpg

Counter Collection 4th Edition EPIC 2

A perfect compliment to your limited minis collection - an unlimited army of 4E EPIC level creatures to shock and awe your players at the gaming table.

ALL monsters from the 2nd core monster book for 4th edition for the EPIC Tier are represented in this collection, sorted by level. They are composed of counters from previous releases, some with modifications and also new original artwork.

The countersheet layout has been modified since August 2010 to the same format as the print edition and now includes the BLOODIED side.

This is a PDF file. The counters are also available in JPEG format as an extension to Counter Collection Digital V3.0.

jephlewis

First Post
Klaus from the other thread said:
http://www.enworld.org/forum/rpg-industry-forum/288126-fiery-dragon-counter-collection-heroic-3-available.html
Hi Klaus. I'd love to purchase:

1. Counter Collection Digital v3.0 Paragon 2 [JPEG images, not pdf]
2. Counter Collection Digital v3.0 Epic 2 [JPEG images, not pdf]
3. Counter Collection Digital v3.0 Heroic 3 [JPEG images, not pdf]

The link you give only goes to the pdfs, not the JPEG collections.

Klaus

First Post
I'm sending this thread to the fine folks at Fiery Dragon.

As of the moment, only Heroic 1, Paragon 1, Epic 1 and Heroic 2 have CCDigital Expansions (which is what you need).

jephlewis

First Post
I'm sending this thread to the fine folks at Fiery Dragon.

As of the moment, only Heroic 1, Paragon 1, Epic 1 and Heroic 2 have CCDigital Expansions (which is what you need).
Thanks for bringing this thread to their attention, Klaus. I wasn't sure if I just wasn't looking in the right places on DTRPG, lol! So far, I've got all the other digital counter collections so I can make my own sheets. These things are a great value for the money.

These new counter sets look just as awesome as your previous sets; keep up the fantastic work Klaus!

p.s. Is there an ETA on print editions of Paragon 2, Epic 2, and Heroic 3?

Klaus

First Post
Fiery Dragon plans to make them available in the next few days.

I don't know the ETA for the print versions of Paragon 2, Epic 2 and Heroic 3, but they are coming.

One of my favorite bits is that Epic 2 and Heroic 3 have some terrain tiles (lava on one side and water on the other).

Thanks for the kind words!

jephlewis

First Post
Thanks for contacting Fiery Dragon, Klaus! I've been checking every few days, and they were there on DTRPG yesterday, so I picked all three up [Heroic 3 plus these two]. As usual, the art is awesome!

May you never run out of monsters to draw, Klaus!

Remove ads