Kickstarter Final 72hrs: Lineages of the Long White Cloud, New Zealand wildlife in 5e

Kia ora all, we're close to the end of our campaign! We've now got 9 lineages based on New Zealand native wildlife for you, from kiwi to kea, wētā to weka!

Backing us now will get you 25% off the retail price, as well as a mechanically complete version of the rules when the campaign ends. Check it out!

Last edited:

Longspeak

Adventurer
I know this is a small project, but why so little attention? Thanks for posting this. I'd have missed it otherwise.

I'm in, for what it's worth. Not much, since my bank will almost certainly decide to block the payment, as it likes to do to all foreign countries. :p

Last edited:

I know this is a small project, but why so little attention? Thanks for posting this. I'd have missed it otherwise.

I'm in, for what it's worth. Not much, since my back will almost certainly decide to block the payment, as it likes to do to all foreign countries. :p
Thanks for that, it means a lot! We've mostly had kiwis backing us so far (which is to be expected), we've not managed to get much international attention. Even John Oliver's antics haven't been able to help us!

Remove ads