ZEITGEIST Final hours for ZEITGEIST adventure path Kickstarter

The ZEITGEIST adventure path hardcover compilation Kickstarter for Pathfinder and D&D 4th edition will end at 7 a.m. Eastern US Time, Sunday the 14th of July, 2013. Because of a great response by our backers we've blown through every stretch goal so far, except for the "I hope WotC's legal team let's us do this" promise to do a D&D NEXT conversion. We've now added a series of extra stretch goals that add content to the Expanded Player's Guide. If you're interested in playing ZEITGEIST, not running it, you can get the softcover expanded Player's Guide for $17. And as of this posting we have about 17 hours to reach those goals.

So, thanks to all the stretch goals we've already reached, you may be wondering what all you get for a $60 pledge.

First, you get whatever physical item you pledged for, such as the Act One color hardcover.

ed88432984c2fd74923d42c47c753dee_large.jpg

Second, you get the PDFs of the compilations of Act One (due in January 2014), Act Two (June 2014), and Act Three (December 2014), thirteen adventures in total.

These compilations will integrate the various stretch goal PDFs: the Expanded Player's Guide, the dungeon crawl Crypta Hereticarum, the game-day adventure Bonds of Forced Faith, the adventure vignettes Vagabond of the Mirror Moon, the appendix Monsters & Magic of the Revolution, and the Case Files of the RHC add-on, mini-adventures for those sessions when not all the players show up or you need a break from the main plot. We'll also probably provide all these add-ins as stand-alone PDFs (depends on how the layout works out).

Third, you get the PDFs of the NPC, Ally, and Treasure Cards from all three acts.

Fourth, you'll get access to Hero Lab files of all three Acts.

Fifth, thanks to our partnership with Darkraven Fantasy Soundscapes you'll get a free download of their Bay of Corsairs soundscapes.

That's a lot of entertainment for $60.

photo-main.jpg

Crispy120286

Explorer
I have to say that Zeitgeist is a fantastic adventure and incredibly well written. I do not regret one bit pledging to the EN World kickstarter to get the softcovers nor pledging the $165 to get the three hard cover volumes.

My one concern is what you will do if only half of the prestiege classes get unlocked. Will you only release half? I believe that the majority of people pledging to this kickstarter are either 4e or in my case Pathfinder players and would rather funds go towards expanded content rather than a total system conversion. Well that is my opinion anyways.

All in all, congratulations on a successful kickstarter! And even though I have yet begun to run my campaign, I am looking forward to the expanded content and the rest of the campaign.

Ps. Will this kickstarter speed up the process of the future modules?

Yes, the Kickstarter definitely will help us get the future modules out more quickly. The extra cash on hand comes in handy if a freelancer drops the ball and we need to get someone else to do some work in a hurry, and plus there's the whole exorcism we're going to have, which should fortify us against future woe.

gideonpepys

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
In the spirit of 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em', I just pledged.

Sudden surge in the last 48 hours was very impressive.

skotothalamos

formerly roadtoad
Pledged for all three hardcovers. Will that get me PDFs of the unreleased adventures as they release, or only once they are compiled?

Only once they're compiled. The Kickstarter was for the compilations, and we want to make sure the people who subscribed and have supported us from the beginning benefit from their loyalty.

Remove ads