• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Final words...

ajanders

Explorer
Zook's shot hits, staggering Manticore, but he refuses to surrender.
Rethlin's heroic spirit rallies, dragging him back from the grave.

ajanders

Explorer
The Final FIght, round 2

Rethlin is now stable, but unconscious.
Manticore is trying to fly away, but he's having even worse luck than Sedar with the horses.
Zook and Sedar are shooting at Manticore.
The guards are trying to figure out how to reach Manticore with halberds.

The order is:
Sedar
Manticore
Zook
Rethlin (unconscious)

Sedar is up.

ajanders

Explorer
Manticore continues lashing his horses, looking a little wild-eyed.
Finally he gets them moving!

Handle animal (1d20-4=12)

The horses climb diagonally and Manticore ends up about 40 feet in the air and 30 feet away from you.

"I'll get you next time! This isn't over!!"

Zook is up.

ajanders

Explorer
(OOC: Man, Invisible Castle loves you)
Manticore stiffens as Zook's bolt plunges into his kidney, then goes slack and falls sideways off the skytruck.
He hits the ground head first, making a sound like a dropped watermelon.

The courtyard falls silent.

Moggthegob

First Post
Zook drops his crossbow, absolutely shocked " Oh my Sovreigns..... I have done it.... I did it. Without magic even. How did this happen?
Zook runs and jumps on the corpse. " Sedar it's over. Manticore's reign of terror is over"

Kaodi

Hero
Frowning slightly, Sedar slings his bow back over his shoulder and goes to investigate Manticore's corpse.

" Don't get too excited yet, Zook, " he says. " It's not over until we have the Black Scrolls in hand. "

Kneeling beside the dead Shifter, Sedar takes his time in rifling the pockets and searching for the scrolls (and loot, too).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads