• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fire! (Dunamin judging)

Ozymandias79

First Post
Soldier's initiative =1d20+3=9
Soldier starts at Q2

[sblock=OOC: Tactics] I suggests the brothers Tobari (Solon and Goeth) enter and attack from B5 entrance. Solitaire & Gallindan, you two can start and attack from the U12 Door. Mri'thas and Callen stay with Kama'zer and Soldier as arcane support/artillery.
The Healing potions, I suggest go to Ts'iri, Solitaire, Goeth and Kama'zer. [/sblock]

[sblock=Soldier stat Line]Soldier- Male Warforged fighter 1
Passive Perception: 11, Passive Insight: 11
AC:17, Fort:17, Reflex:11, Will:12 -- Speed:5
HP:36/36, Bloodied:18, Surge Value:9, Surges left:12/12
Initiative +1, Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers: Cleave, Reaping Strike, Steel Serpent Strike, Warforged Resolve, Brute Strike
[/sblock]

DoublePayBack

First Post
Solitaire & Gallindan, you two can start and attack from the U12 Door.[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]I like the idea of starting at U12, but instead of attacking from the door I was thinking of something a bit higher. If Solitaire and I can get on the roof of the NE building, then we have some great shots with ranged attacks. I could easily make it up there using Fey Step. What are your thoughts?[/sblock]

elecgraystone

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
I like the idea of starting at U12, but instead of attacking from the door I was thinking of something a bit higher. If Solitaire and I can get on the roof of the NE building, then we have some great shots with ranged attacks. I could easily make it up there using Fey Step. What are your thoughts?

Do you really think it's a good idea to encourage a bunch of fire beetles to fire up at you then you're on a building? I know I wouldn't like the idea of being on the roof of a burning building.[/sblock]

DoublePayBack

First Post
[sblock=OOC]

Do you really think it's a good idea to encourage a bunch of fire beetles to fire up at you then you're on a building? I know I wouldn't like the idea of being on the roof of a burning building.[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]I am not sure going into a relatively small enclosed building is a whole lot better, but you raise a good point about not wanting to be up high when the building starts burning. Maybe I will stay on the ground.[/sblock]

Galinndan rushes up to the theater and comes to a stop at V12. He looks around at his comrades waiting for someone to sound the attack.

[sblock=OOC] If someone ends up at the U12 door with Galinndan let me know if you want to open the door, or if you want Galinndan to do it. I was thinking of shooting some ranged attacks in and drawing them out until the numbers drop to something reasonable where they can't swarm on us[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: Initiative: 26 Mri'Thas will try to get himself in a good firing position, preferably using telepathic leap on himself to get to the roof or some other high part of the building. Using a standard as move and the move action to use telepathic leap

Last edited:

Remove ads