Fire in the Sky Tokens?

John Doom

Explorer
Another question along the same lines (I think), is has anyone produced the battlemaps for sale so I don't have to print them and cut out 20 pages of white trim per map then tape them together?

Alternatively, does anyone know how much it costs to go to a printing place and use the large format printer?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Another question along the same lines (I think), is has anyone produced the battlemaps for sale so I don't have to print them and cut out 20 pages of white trim per map then tape them together?

We discussed licensing with Gamer Printshop, but it wasn't cost-effective for the customer. Buying the entire campaign saga costs $49. Buying all the maps cost thousands of dollars.

I haven't tried going to a print shop, but I have had some success with the 20 pages and trim method. It's a pain, but it's a hundredth of the price.

Nebten

First Post
If you plan on using a lot of the 1" maps, invest in a paper cutter to make the process quicker with simple slices. Then I tape them to a piece of plexi-glass to that it has substance for the pieces to play on. Yah, it takes a little prep work, but what in D&D doesn't for a DM =v)

EugeneZ

First Post
You can also use a projector connected to a PC displaying the image and two well-placed mirrors and project the image onto your tabletop. Just pick a nice surface.

WiredNerve

First Post
I am using 1 inch maps and would love tokens for the various encouters in the WOTBS adventures... A simple PDF that I can print and cut would work also... (FYI: Make them square not round easier to cut)

Maybe a paid membership bonus kind of thing.. hehe

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I am using 1 inch maps and would love tokens for the various encouters in the WOTBS adventures... A simple PDF that I can print and cut would work also... (FYI: Make them square not round easier to cut)

Maybe a paid membership bonus kind of thing.. hehe

That would be a crapload of new art. And art is very expensive! :)

We don't have the money to do that right now. But maybe later on if subscriber levels pick up.

Remove ads