DMs Guild First Contact - A Space Adventure for DND5e

Noracto

First Post
First Contact - A Space adventure for DND5e - Dungeon Masters Guild | Dungeon Masters Guild

Hi Everyone!​

I hear this is the place to advertise new titles so here I am :) Thankyou for clicking on this post.

I've been working on this one-shot adventure since September last year, trying to organize the graphics, rules and story into a booklet fit for a 3-4 hour session, and I believe I have succeeded :D.

If you would like a preview of the adventure being played, the twitch group MonstersandMayhem

Will be playing it at 7pm Monday AEST

A Space Adventure for 6-7 players at Level 5​

A signal has been discovered in the lost regions of space. The Galactic Council decides to investigate, and sends the crew of the SS Mayhem on their first mission into the stars. Will they discover friend? or foe?

First Contact One-Shot​

First Contact is a one-shot adventure that can be played over a 3-4 hour session. Create your characters using the worlds most popular RPG system, and give their weapons and abilities a Sci-Fi flare to truly dive into this adventure.

First Contact contains:

• An Adventure set in outer space
  • A Brief ruleset into space-ship mechanics
  • random encounters to spice up your adventures
Bring your friends into outer space TODAY with First Contact

First Contact - A Space adventure for DND5e - Dungeon Masters Guild | Dungeon Masters Guild

Last edited:

Remove ads