First Draft of a Home Page for YB

Lady Diamond

First Post
A first-draft of a Home Page for YB. It isn't much right now, I could use some help fleshing out descriptions for the various links I have at the top of the page. I don't think I have the four paths listed correctly.

When we decide if we need the Experimental generator or not I'll remove the link for it (or keep it up there, whatever y'all decide).

Berandor, I'm thinking of splitting your excellent FAQ into two sections, a "Getting Started" page and a FAQ page for more detailed questions. That ok by you?

You Bastard! Home Page

Last edited:

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
I'll add this link to the FAQ thread. :)

[edit]Never mind; it was already there under "Generators."[/edit]

Last edited:

Berandor

lunatic
And the Lord spoke,
First thou shalt write the FAQ. Then divide it into three parts. Three shall be the number thou shalt divide into, and the number thou shalt divide into shall be three. Four thou shalt not part, neither divide into two, unless thou go on to divide into three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, has been reached...

that's when we lost connection.

Seriously: Go ahed, as long as you don't mix parts of different answers together...

Lady Diamond

First Post
BRING FORTH THE HOLY HAND-GRENADE OF ANTIOCH!.... 1...2....5... "no, 3 sir"

No worries :) I was going to pull out two or three of the broader questions and use them for the "Getting Started" part. Thanks Berandor.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases