OD&D First Dragon Magazine on ebay. The Dragon Vol. 1 Issue 1 July 1976.

The first ever issue of Dragon Magazine (back then known as The Dragon) is being sold on eBay by Jayson Elliot, the publisher of the current Top Secret RPG. This issue was released in June 1976.

Cover.jpeg

Northern Phoenix

Adventurer
It'd be amusing if one of the known (or unknown) D&D "whales" like Vin Diesel or Joe Manganiello dropped a casual 1-10k on something like this. I know i would if i was a D&D fan worth 20 million, and I'm not even a 1e fan especially. These people are definitely out there!

darjr

I crit!
It'd be amusing if one of the known (or unknown) D&D "whales" like Vin Diesel or Joe Manganiello dropped a casual 1-10k on something like this. I know i would if i was a D&D fan worth 20 million, and I'm not even a 1e fan especially. These people are definitely out there!
It’s now 22 bids in and $1100+!!!

you may be prescient.

Last edited:

So, this means I have to hide or lock my old TDs up. Not to speak of the Strategic Reviews. I didn't think issue one was as good as the last Strategic Review (it's predecessor) although I get the collector's value thing. On the up side I'm getting wealthier as I sit here :D

Related Articles

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases