D&D 5E First Eberron campaign!

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Fair enough! I haven't done a lightning rail adventure since that one, so it might be time to throw in another one. (That is to say, the PCs have ridden the lightning rail a few times since, but it's just been an uneventful way to get from A to B.)
I mean, I do sell a Riding the Rails conversion with maps.....just sayin' (note, I am not here to shill, but my wife chastised me the other day for not doing so). (also, I have some thoughts here: https://mikesixel.com/riding-the-rails-learnings-and-update/ )

Actually, I think any good city adventures is what I'm looking for......

pukunui

Legend
I mean, I do sell a Riding the Rails conversion with maps.....just sayin' (note, I am not here to shill, but my wife chastised me the other day for not doing so). (also, I have some thoughts here: https://mikesixel.com/riding-the-rails-learnings-and-update/ )

Actually, I think any good city adventures is what I'm looking for......

Thanks. That one is on my list of possibilities for 5th level. I could potentially squeeze it in with the two 5th level Golden Vault adventures before bumping them up to 6th.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Thanks. That one is on my list of possibilities for 5th level. I could potentially squeeze it in with the two 5th level Golden Vault adventures before bumping them up to 6th.
I've likely got another post going up tomorrow giving NPC ideas for the train passengers.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Totally using the initiation event and some of the other stuff from Fired and Forgotten in combination with the Forgotten Forge / Relics in a mish mash of stuff.....

pukunui

Legend
The Mournland has claimed another victim! I ran "Dino World" the adventure before last. It was a blast, literally and figuratively. The players all had great fun with the Mournland. Unfortunately, the incinerating beam that Nedry had attached to the mechanical swordtooth titan (t-rex) got Glissando. I let him come back as a ghost so the player could finish that fight, and although they defeated Nedry, which ordinarily would mean that the ghost could rest, the player wanted Glissando's ghost to hang around in the Mournland at Dino World indefinitely. Perhaps there's something about the Mournland's magic that prevents (some) spirits from passing on to Dolurrh.

Next up was "Tockworth's Clockworks", which I placed under the Howling Peaks at Zilargo's northern border. Glissando's replacement, Belwar, is a deep gnome shadow monk who works for the Trust. We decided that Little Lockford is his hometown and the mayor is his aunt. The team succeeded in defeating Tockworth and her clockworks.

On to a new adventure!

Remove ads