• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

First Thread!

Sorry.. just had to :)

But I am looking forward to this new product, so I better as a decent question....

Are you going to incorperate Gygax's population breakout for the criminal organzation per his book "The Canting Crew"

It is a pretty good breakdown and builds a solid base for Guilds and other activities.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
If it's all in our minds then my mind won't mind if I wait here and mind my business. :)

Sort of appropriate that there's a thread about guns in fantasy going on in general.

Will ZEITGEIST be for 3.5, or will it be 4e only? The description I read on RPGfreelancer seemed to imply 4e, with the references to Shadowfell and such, but I'm holding out hope for a 3.5 edition.

(I'm currently running WotBS in 3.5/Trailblazer and loving it! - as are my players!)

Ragnar

Cheddar? Perhaps that suits the rabble in their warrens, but I thought we were men of culture.

Truly, few things compare to watching a Crisillyiran opera while partaking of some leaf of Nicodemus, Cheragian wine, and bormago cheese. The best things in life are finely aged.

Zeitgeist (German pronunciation: [ˈtsaɪtɡaɪst]) is "the spirit of the times" or "the spirit of the age." [1] Zeitgeist is the general cultural, intellectual, ethical, spiritual, and/or political climate within a nation or even specific groups, along with the general ambience, morals, sociocultural direction, and mood associated with an era.

Well that helps, I don't even understand the definition!

Remove ads