D&D 5E FishPirate Games Announces that Part I of After Lost Mine is Certified Silver Best Seller on DMsGuild

fishpirate

Explorer
[h=1]After Lost Mine I: Orcs to Phandalin by Christopher Davidson and edited by Brandon Thompson is now certified as a Silver Best Seller on DMsGuild. This places the adventure in the top 6.4% of sales of all products on DMSGuild.[/h]
FishPirate Games is proud and excited about the success of its products. All four parts of the After Lost Mine series have been certified as Copper or Silver Best Sellers.

After Lost Mine is set after the adventure in the Starter Set. In Part I, the Ghost Tribe of Orcs have been driven from their home under the Sword Mountains by some terrible evil and they now see Phandalin as their best option for a new home. The heroes, who are on their way to Phandalin for a much needed rest after their adventures in the Lost Mine, must make it to town in time to warn the inhabitants and help prepare for the orc attack. Part II details the battle to save the city, Part III details the trip to the orc’s cave settlement, and Part IV details the party’s mission to deal with the terror from the Underdark that drove the orcs out of their home. There are also two supplements that flesh out the people and creatures in the area.
For these and other publications from FishPirate Games, please see http://www.dmsguild.com/browse.php?author=Christopher Davidson, Brandon Thompson or check us out on FaceBook.

Last edited:

Remove ads