• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fists of the Long Death

Ra'Faz

First Post
"Grandmaster....Of course I have learned alot. I was confused about your question. I havent learn much about the Order per say. I have learned about my actions. How I react to situations. Sometimes I want to lash out and kill without getting the answers I seek. My lessons so far have been how I have reacted to Tariq. I learned alot about the goings and doings in Bezantur."

Reaches down to grab another rock....Tosses it in the air and catches it on the tip of my foot.

"As I was saying.....I like to learn more about the order. I would love to go on a hunt of man and seek more about death."

"Grandmaster....what God do you sever?"

The Thayan Menace

First Post
Flamerule 29 (Morning)

His voice drops to a low whisper.

"Death incarnate, my young student, is the force that takes all life; it is the last breath of a dying child, the conquering worm that devours the flesh, and the mourner at the funeral. It is the only promise the gods will keep to man ...."

"You do not truly worship it, and only the foolish try to placate it."

"However, a wise man attempts to experience it ... in all of its glory."

"Do you understand?"

Ra'Faz

First Post
My eyes glaze over as in deep thought...

Checking to make sure my voice is sound before I speak...

"Grandmaster...That is wonderful, It sounds delightful....I truely do understand."

"Thank you for the lesson Grandmaster....I have learn alot this day."

Bows to Grandmaster Amir

The Thayan Menace

First Post
Flamerule 29 (Morning)

The Grandmaster sighs and taps the ash out of his pipe.

"Very well ... your lessons shall continue. For now, you will keep training at the monastery. We will teach you the basics of the Order's techniques and specialized training will also be available, if you desire it."

[You can train for progression in the Assassin, Fighter, and Long Death classes at this facility.]

He lets out a low belch and continues.

"I will show you the location of our safehouses in the city. These are places where you may find shelter, allies, and supplies. Tell no one about them, upon pain of Death ...."

He looks you directly in the eyes.

"Go inside and find a sparring partner. We will speak again later."

Last edited:

The Thayan Menace

First Post
Flamerule 29 - Eleasis 23

You spend the next few weeks in intensive training with the Long Death, learning their martial arts techniques and philosophy.

[Make sure to pay your upkeep.]

The Grandmaster shows you the location of the Order's safehouses and also introduces you to numerous black market contacts.

You spend much of your free time at the monastery; returning to the Crow's Murder only to sleep ....

[This is a good spot to stop this thread (for now); at this point, Ra'Faz should be in a decent position to start next session.]

[You are coming to Saturday's session, right?]

[Anyway, if you have any questions, direct them to me via e-mail.]

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads