FIVE DEADLY VENOMS CAMPAIGN

Thinking of doing a short five deadly venoms campaign, either with players actually taking on the role of the venoms or as a party taking effectively in the role of the Final Student sent to investigate the Five Venoms (would make a lot of changes in order to maintain the surprise of the mystery).

For those who haven't seen it, it is one of the best Kung Fu movies, and set around a kind of mystery adventure where a young student is sent by his master to find and stop his previous students who have possibly turned to evil (but the catch is he needs to find a way to work with at least one of them, because he is too weak to take them all on on his own). It is a cool premise and has amazing physical performances from the Venom Mob.

Came up with a way to create characters based on the five venoms for my Righteous Blood, Ruthless Blades game (here: DOING THE FIVE DEADLY VENOMS IN RBRB). This is still tentative as I am not fully satisfied with it and feel like I am leaving out some possible abilities.

Remove ads