Flight of the Resistance

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
28iamw9.jpg

Kabal/Rainforest outside Spirepoint/Jedi Temple
5:56 PM/Sunset at 6:45

Arsinoë shrugged. “I don’t know. Can you?” she asked. “We can help.” She wiped her hands on her pants and found a grip on the dais.

OOC: Difficulty for an Athletics roll?

xynthoros

First Post
The sytem error took rex a moment to recover from, but once he recovered he began to notify his companions of what he had picked up. "Non-human humanoids at edge of the temple, congregating. Seem to be avoiding the walker. Whatever course of action we are to take, we need to take it quickly, R3 unit cannot locate the walker, the walker has big guns that would leave very little of this R3 unit remaining should he be fired upon. R3 unit prefers to remain in tact."

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
28iamw9.jpg

5:57 PM/Sunset at 6:45

Arsinoë looked over to Rex. “Where are the humanoids going?” she asked the astromech. “Maybe they know a way out of here.”

Quickleaf

Legend
GM: Sorry for my delay!

[MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION] To physically force the stone dais to turn is a Difficulty 5 Athletics check. If either you assist Rico ( [MENTION=6814006]Thateous[/MENTION] ), or he assists you then... the dice pool uses one character’s characteristic (Strength) & other’s skill (Athletics)...since both of you are skilled in Athletics.

[MENTION=6803188]VLAD the Destroyer[/MENTION] Yes, you can maintain cover (from the stormtroopers to the North) moving from behind the scrap metal to the dais control mechanism. However it would momentarily let the walker pilot see you.

xynthoros

First Post
"Humanoids were detected only momentarily, their biosignature is irregular and was only able to pick them up during a slight system error. I can try to reconfigure sensors to pick up the humanoids, but may lose track of the enemy in the process."

Garrett looks to Arsinoë and the others and back to Rex. The dais was their best chance for escape. If Arsinoë could activate the environmental field they might have get some cover from the walker. If not cover at least a distraction. But he can't see the controls what would activate teh console.

"Arsinoë that dias is a control console. Find the image of a humanoid in a dome. Press that then look for the pictogram of a starfish inside a triangle. The triangle should be inside several concentric circles. Rotate the triangle clockwise."

Garrett says a small prayer to the ancient Kabalians. He hopes that the dais still had power and functioned. He tenses and looks over at the R3 unit.

"Get ready Rex. I think that dais will activate the temples deflector shield that held back the water when this place was submerged. If it still works that should give us cover from that damn walker."

OOC: Giving Arsinoë a boost to activating the dais.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
GM: Sorry for my delay!

[MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION] To physically force the stone dais to turn is a Difficulty 5 Athletics check. If either you assist Rico ( [MENTION=6814006]Thateous[/MENTION] ), or he assists you then... the dice pool uses one character’s characteristic (Strength) & other’s skill (Athletics)...since both of you are skilled in Athletics.

[MENTION=6803188]VLAD the Destroyer[/MENTION] Yes, you can maintain cover (from the stormtroopers to the North) moving from behind the scrap metal to the dais control mechanism. However it would momentarily let the walker pilot see you.

OOC: That would be the exact same role, though (both have 3 Brawn and 1 Rank), so I think it's just a Boost die bonus (like unskilled assistance).

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
28iamw9.jpg

5:58 PM/Sunset at 6:45

“Won’t it also tell them just where we are?” Arsinoë asked. “Who says it will even work after all these years?”

Still, she looked over the dais, looking for the symbols Garrett had told her.

OOC: Don’t know what difficulty for a Perception roll to find them.

xynthoros

First Post
While rex might not be able to help rotate the dais due to his structure, he reasoned that he might be able to find a place to patch into the old system so that he could ensure that the dais had some type of power to trigger what they were hoping to trigger. Rex began scanning for electronic signals in the area hoping to find an access point or something of the sort where he could patch in.

OOC: Let me know what I need to roll or if it is even possible what I am trying to do.

Remove ads