• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

Arkhandus

First Post
Sorry for the lateness, as usual, but I was busy around 6 o'clock for a little bit. I'll log on in a minute or two. As for my campaign, I've just been distracted too much this week to work on an update to the thread, d'oh.

Arkhandus

First Post
Well, Drack, in case you're not too busy, next session we'll finally be getting back into combat stuff. Finishing off some more stuff in the caverns and trying to defeat Valdir. But the session might not be for 2 weeks.

Also, I was wondering if you were still interested/able to play in the other campaign, on Sundays or Tuesdays. Probably going to be Sunday evenings, depending on everyone's input. I won't expect everyone to show up consistently, so a few occasionally-present PCs would be fine.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Sorry to do this but, I will not be able to play tonight. Also, I will be super late to future games until mid-July, getting on at 8:15/8:30. If anyone would handle my character until I show up on our normal games, that would be great. I can get on OpenRPG tonight, but I will have to leave at about 6:30, maybe 6:45. If anyone is willing to handle my character, I can send you the node.
Again, I'm sorry to have to do this, but I will stick around, I'll just be late to each game from now to the middle of July.

firehorse

First Post
Dragonwriter said:
Sorry to do this but, I will not be able to play tonight. Also, I will be super late to future games until mid-July, getting on at 8:15/8:30. If anyone would handle my character until I show up on our normal games, that would be great. I can get on OpenRPG tonight, but I will have to leave at about 6:30, maybe 6:45. If anyone is willing to handle my character, I can send you the node.
Again, I'm sorry to have to do this, but I will stick around, I'll just be late to each game from now to the middle of July.

Sounds like you got the part, congrats.

I'll be on Dev II for a while to at least chat so we can see how we are going to work things with all these issues. Any suggestions to prevent FMTG from fading to black will be greatly appreciated.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Guys, Aramil plans to join and is working on his Druid, he's almost done, just needing to choose equipment. He will post the PC eventually. He also plans to join Arkhandus' campaign, as I have mentioned before and will be posting that soon.

As to the schedule, unless Firehorse decided differently, we worked it out that I will just be late from now until mid-July. He will be able to pass along my PC's node to whoever will play Fahlias for the time being until I arrive.

Arkhandus

First Post
Heya.

Sorry I didn't get on the server soon enough last Monday, I was busy for a little while and once I logged on (around half an hour or an hour late maybe, I forget exactly when), everyone seemed to have already left.

Been busy and really tired this week so I haven't gotten much done, but I'll still get the Recruiting thread updated soonish. Need sleep to focus. Average of about 2-3 hours of sleep per night this week. -_- But it will get done!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads