• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

firehorse

First Post
Well, looks like Memnus hit that 5% range....no quorum again. Let's try again next week? I've got finals, but they are easy and shouldn't keep me from DMing.

Memnus

First Post
Sorry I missed that chance, but I will actually be there tomorrow - stuff got reshuffled and I won't be off camping after all.

firehorse

First Post
Well, I was going to call the session off since I had an assignment due. But, since I found out at 10am that it was due at noon, I banged it out and I'm free. I've got some other stuff due Wednesday, but I can put it off since our wayward wizard will be back. Let's plan on playing tonight shall we?

Memnus

First Post
It's a plan. Server's up, but I'll be afk until game time trying to get my new computer set up.

EDIT: Metaserver cache seems to be having issues; if it's not showing on the list go ahead and manually enter the server, knuth.cs.hmc.edu:6774 (now unobfuscated).

Last edited:

Remove ads