• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

Crazy-San

First Post
I had some trouble yesterday with it not starting, it seemed to pop up when I went to the Task Manager to end the process and it popped up, could of just been timing though

Arkhandus

First Post
Hope your family's okay, Firehorse.

And no game tonight, I've just spent the past 3 hours trying various things and still failing to get OpenRPG working. For a bit I thought it was gonna work, but then it stopped. -_-

Arkhandus

First Post
Well, I still haven't gotten OpenRPG working yet. Each time I try, it just doesn't do anything after the initial update-checking part. So I need to keep trying stuff and see if it'll work after I've cleared some more hard drive space or something. Grrrr.

Has anyone else been able to get OpenRPG working recently? The website seems to be fine, so I don't *think* it's a problem with that.

Crazy-San

First Post
I'm not sure if this will help, but in the past I've had that problem and I've gone into the Task manager, clicked on the python.exe process and it's started, not sure if it was just good timing or what....but from the sound of it the process is having trouble starting up and/or connecting to the website.

Memnus

First Post
The latest update screwed me over because I had a weird directory structure going on and it tried to put stuff back to the defaults. Make sure the file you're running is "OpenRPG.py" (or .pyw) and not the old start.py(w).

EDIT to add: Oh, level 14, I missed you! I'll be loitering on Dev II for a while, at least, and will work out a treasure split. I say the pearl should go to a healer, the thunderstones get passed around, and everything else get sold ... if anyone has any better ideas, let me know.

Last edited:

Crazy-San

First Post
Just thought of something on my way out the door. have you tried re-installing all of it, Python included? that may be what's messed up.

Memnus

First Post
Here we have it:

Aramil: Pearl of power, potions of cure light
Valdir: 4742 gp, potions of cure moderate, thunderstone
Fleck: 4742 gp, potion of nondetection
Fahlias, Kralic, Argus each: 4742 gp, potion of cure serious, thunderstone

All other cash (4742 + rounding error): goes to Sarynlee, Father Kristoff, and the town for rebuilding.

firehorse

First Post
Hope your family's okay, Firehorse.

And no game tonight, I've just spent the past 3 hours trying various things and still failing to get OpenRPG working. For a bit I thought it was gonna work, but then it stopped. -_-

One of our pets passed during the night. Thank you for the sympathy...

Remove ads