• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

Arkhandus

First Post
Ouch.

But...

[Professor Pharnsworth]"Good news, everyone!"[/Professor Pharnsworth]

I got my OpenRPG problem fixed! At least for now. I have no idea what the problem was, but after more fiddling with my computer system and then doing another full uninstall/reinstall of OpenRPG/Python/wxPython, it started working right again. So the game resumes this Monday, the 15th.

evandariel

First Post
Hey guys just a quick hello. I'm on vacation for the holidays. I would have shown up to game with you guys back in September after my move that I had mentioned, but my new schedule has me going to sleep around 9-9:30 (central, so 7pm pacific). I miss gaming, but if you guys ever play a weekend (friday or saturday) game or something earlier in the day let me know. I have enough of a time getting up at 5am without being up until 12 the night before, hah.

Take care (and sorry about the pet fh)..

Arkhandus

First Post
I'll be on OpenRPG in about an hour or a little later (as I tend to wind up late so often, somehow). -_-

Happy (belated) birthday, Aramil!

And hullo again, Evandariel. So far there's just the Monday night game and the separate Sunday night game, which both run late.

Remove ads