• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Forge of Fury PF system -OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
So your saying if the door pulls open you will be behind it and if it pushes open you will push it with your foot and be off to the side? I think that could be allowed so depending on the hinges you are either at B4 or B6.

Just need to hear JD's take and then we will open the door to the east, :devil:

HM

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Update please look in on the Notes section and give me a heads up if your actions are incorrect.

Mowgli you can not ready a charage action as you may only take a 5' step. So have you close enough to attack.

HM

IronWolf

blank
HolyMan said:
If there are to many dead do you wish to change your action? You could just let me know OOC and will have you empty this post.

Yeah, since it looks like the Gerlari has turned into the whirlwind of death I hate to waste a sound burst on this combat at the moment it seems.

I will edit my previous post to reflect that Sabern is simply waiting for his turn in init to come up so he has a better feel of the battle field.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Rules clarification i.e. me playing at being a DM :p :

Hustle is not an action. It is a descriptor of what your character is doing when they either perform a double move in a round or move and perform a standard action in a round.

Hustle (pg. 170 Core book): A hustle is a jog (about 6 miles per hour for an unencumbered human). A character moving his speed twice in a single round, or moving that speed in the same round he or she performs a standard action or another move action, is hustling when he or she moves.

Now that I have typed it I see where it gets a little confusing. Is it refering to your speed or your double move speed. Again as their is no hustle action you can take and then take a move or standard I believe it is refering to your base speed. And is describing the movement as hustling.

Update complete, btw.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sorry for the slow responds on the magic I needed to find a minute to go over everything in the PF book about it, cuze I wanted to get this right.

And I found a few things I didn't know (which is why we are playing this so I guess it's working).

Identifying a potion can be done by anyone not just those with detect magic and spellcraft. PG. 478 says anyone may "sample" the potion and make a perception check. DC 15 + spell lvl. Ok not bad you sip a little and if you feel a little stronger it is probably Bull's Str or if you feel like you are floating it must be Levitation. I totally buy into that, BUT :p how many people should you allow to "sample" a potion with 1oz. of liquid in it? I mean after two you are pushing your luck. So although allowable I want to houserule that only two people can try the Perception to identify (And I might just have to see about Ears, his percep is high but it isn't his taste buds that are so keen. LOL)

And for magic weapons the caster lvl is the enhancement bonus x3?? :confused::erm: Whew!!

That means a +5 weapon has a DC of 30 but then again you should have a great spellcraft if you put a rank into about every lvl.

And while lvling up Brawar (character in another game) I learned about "open slots" Is that new to PF or have I missed something that was there all along in 3.5??

But I digress (as usual) The DC for the potion and magical dagger are:

Potion - DC18
Dagger - DC18

So the dagger remains a mystery (until used). And the potion is identified due to Sabern's Perception check (someone knew all this didn't he IW ;)) is a potion of Spider Climb(CL3).

Ok if anyone wants to try a little Perception on the as of yet still unidentified potion (found in the room you kille dthe ogre in) than I will allow up to two tries (DC16) Which makes it automtic for Ears unless I give some sort of drawback.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
So the group no stands before the wierd gate that has been "clogged" up to keep something out. It seems whatever scared the orcs has them a little on edge as they don't know what they should do next.

[sblock=OOC] Just to let you no if you are waiting on me that I didn't want to use the SOP on this door as it is not standard. [/sblock]

Remove ads