• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Forge of Fury PF system -OOC

Walking Dad

First Post
Yes, I think so. But shouldn't be to expensive. A sage with high intelligence and maxed spellcraft maybe only needs a cantrip to identify it. We also get a new attempt (spellcraft vs DC (15+ caster level), each day.

IronWolf

blank
I likely won't get the chance to level Sabern until Friday/Saturday. Prepping my home game, I *might* get the chance to do so tomorrow as long as the server upgrade I did tonight doesn't cause undo trouble tomorrow.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
NP IW, I will go over the other charatcers tomorrow and start posting anything I see needs fixed main thing right now is to divide the goodies and see what @renau1g is up to.

I will give you some info to RP you into the game tomorrow night Bihlbo sorry not now I need to look over your character and tailor it to fit. ;)

And perhaps we can RP coming this weekend while everyone tidies up their characters and be back and in LVL 2 SUN night.

HM

_

Bihlbo

Explorer
Okay sounds great! I'm assuming that since my character has not been introduced, I'm not a part of this loot distrobution. If I'm wrong about that, let me know!

renau1g

First Post
HM - I'm sorry, but I have to back out. In my exuberance (and likely lack of sleep affecting my judgement) I expected to have more free time than I do. Work's crazy right now and I really don't want to slow anyone down. Sorry to waste any time. Good Luck all!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
NP renau1g I understand from this end trust me, RL is kicking up at me too but I think it is the holiday season coming up, football day with my brothers and stuff like that.

I think we can go wioth four I think that the party is balanced enough to tackle any problems, the dungeon might throw at you.

So I am nowe character checking let me know when your lvl ups are complete and I will intorduce the new memeber in town for a little RP.

HM

_

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
checking Hinderpick:

* CMD should just read 17
* Skill Ranks should read 55
* See 54 skill ranks spent (1 left-over)
* Bluff skill says ability +3 but total +1 (CHA is 12)
* Masterwork artistans tools not add to misc of Craft skill
* Have armor at 5,850gp +2,000gp over what you have listed
* cold weather outfit should weigh 0lbs(worn) and be free (that's 8gp to help with over spending)
* Hand of the mage costs 900gp you have it at 450gp
* Haversack should cost 2,000gp you have it at 1,000gp
* signet rings(5) not listed as such
* have your weight carried at 125lbs
* spent way to much money - taking away the credit card now, :p

HM

_

Bihlbo

Explorer
Sorry, I guess I did miss a few things in converting the information from Excel to .txt. I have no idea how I flubbed up my math on that armor so badly.

* Hand of the mage costs 900gp you have it at 450gp
* Haversack should cost 2,000gp you have it at 1,000gp
* signet rings(5) not listed as such

Woops, I see what I did. I was looking at the cost notation at the bottom of the entries.
The signet rings aren't worn, if that's what you're implying. They were stolen from people who have a reason to wear a signet ring, and are currently used when the need arises to have a seal bear someone's mark. I don't know the best way to handle this, it was just an idea that seemed to fit the character.
Or maybe you wanted a number there, which I just added.

* have your weight carried at 125lbs

The haversack's contents don't contribute to weight carried - the haversack always weighs 5 lbs. regardless of contents.

Thanks a lot for the review!!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads