• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Forgotten Heroes - DnD [Back to DnD]

Scotley

Hero
The fight went well, but it was a simple battle with just one foe. In a more complex situation some sort of mapping is very helpful.

Amazing Triangle

First Post
Do give me a little leway if I do not post right away...I have just started a new job as a Teacher and well the first few days have een rough but I will be able to post on friday! Sorry for any hold up... :p

Voadam

Legend
The fight went well, I always find mapping the toughest part of pbp games. since Voadam didn't move I didn't even try out the moving icons part though the IDable squares was a neat touch.

Good luck with your new job.

Voadam

Legend
While my thought on the last one could be correct, I don't know if Althora has tunnels leading under an adjacent river. It doesn't snap into place like the other two answers do. Magic or hippogriff steeds would be just as plausible a possibility. Any thoughts?

Voadam

Legend
Perhaps one of the clerics without amnesia might know something relevant of Althora or local lore? Maybe it is a religion test and it was three godlings who jumped over the river in a common local folktale.

Amazing Triangle

First Post
Althora's geography would make tunnels impossible. Althora has a three river surrond so there is no way to get out of Althora with out crossing one of the rivers, the swamp, or a lake. Granted there is land around the city but to leave the lands you have to cross a river. Althora is also a northern city having both nice summers and bitter winters (due to the lake).

Really there can be 2 answers 1. is real world and 2. is only in DnD

Remember is says that they came upon a river not dry river bed.

Remove ads