Forgotten Heroes - DnD [Back to DnD]

Amazing Triangle

First Post
Well going on the idea posted here on the board:
hafrogman said:
A party of adventurers find themselves locked in a battle that they don't remember the beginning of. In fact, they've lost the past five months of their lives! Move forward from there.

In this vein I think it would be fun to run this as 6th level characters. (Use any WotC book that is not campaign specific) Lets just get some character ideas thinking 6 characters would be more than enough. Essentially your characters all have joined the military for their own reasons and during a secret mission you all inhaled a blue gas.

Now all you remember is waking up in a field with your weapons and equipment intact. You recognize each other but none of you know anything else (patches on your arms, holy symbols, what your mission was all about, etc.)

So if anyone wants in just submit a character and story. We will run it till we feel like stopping it.

Man that was faster than I thought it would be:
hafrogman – human duskblade

Nero Kingsley - half-giant psychic warrior

JonnyFive - Poison dusk lizardfolk rouge

Moonstone Spider – Drunken master

Shayuri – Warlock

Rayex – Dwarven Cleric

Lot – Knight

Gabrion - Arcane Heirophant

Voadam - Wizard-o-doom

Scotley - Goliath Fighter

Def. one of the most odd ball groups I have had in a while.

Secondary Contacts: toddakeck@gmail.com -or- Aim: todder2283

Last edited:

hafrogman

Adventurer
Hmmm. . . just picked up my PHBII I may have to try out one of the new classes. I'll try and come up with a concept by later today.

Nero Kingsley

First Post
I've lurked on the forums for a while, and I think it's just terrible about the crash. Seeing a tragedy like that worked me up enough to join a game. I've played tabletop D&D for a few years, but I'm new to the play-by-post scene. I'd love to join if you'd have me.

I'm thinking about playing a half-giant psychic warrior. I'll try to have a character up sometime tonight.

This sounds like a lot of fun. For some reason I'm tempted to play a Medusa. The level adjustment would probably make the character a bit sub-par on power but I think the roleplaying opportunities here would make up for it. Hmm, is it just me or has everybody so far wanted to play a monster?

She's pretty sure she was on the side of the heroes but she was wearing a disguise when she woke up. . . was she infiltrating them prepartory to stoning the group or just a Medusa that happens to be heroic?

hafrogman

Adventurer
I was leaning towards a human duskblade, allowing me to try out some of the new stuff from the PHB II, but unless anyone else steps forward to be a healer I may go for a cleric, I sort of like the idea of being a cleric who doesn't remember his god.

Amazing Triangle

First Post
Moonstone Spider said:
This sounds like a lot of fun. For some reason I'm tempted to play a Medusa. The level adjustment would probably make the character a bit sub-par on power but I think the roleplaying opportunities here would make up for it. Hmm, is it just me or has everybody so far wanted to play a monster?

She's pretty sure she was on the side of the heroes but she was wearing a disguise when she woke up. . . was she infiltrating them prepartory to stoning the group or just a Medusa that happens to be heroic?

No Medusa just too much LA

Thanee

First Post
hafrogman said:
I sort of like the idea of being a cleric who doesn't remember his god.

Heh. Doesn't that make praying for spells kinda difficult, though?

“My Lord... or... err... Lady... I mean... whoever is out there... first deity to respond gets a new follower!!”

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads