Forgotten Heroes - DnD [Back to DnD]

Rayex

First Post
Dwarven cleric, for sure!

Trying to figure out where his blessings are coming from. Hates undead, with a passion, and will do anything to destroy any undeads, but don't really know why.

Lot

First Post
I was curious about trying out the new knight class. I like the idea of being this chivalrous character with a code of conduct that he can't remember but acts by anyway. Let me know what you think.

Amazing Triangle

First Post
Let's go 1000gp over standard and let's see favorite stat starts at 11 and lets go with 40 points for the buy. To be nice everyone have an additional feat at 1st level. Sorcerer gets feats like a wizard minus scribe scroll. Lets keep the LA's down +2 or less. So nothing too crazy! :p

Any other information just ask I will be checking in frequently to see what you need.

Last edited:

gabrion

First Post
Oh...I'd like to play an archivist for this game. He would have a ton of books and research notes with him, but for some reason the latest dates on any of them would be from about five months ago. Not only will be be trying to figure out who he is and what he's doing, but he'll need to fill in the gaps in his missing research from the last five months!

Voadam

Legend
A straight ogre, 4giant HD +2 LA = ECL 6. A big bruiser who works for the boss. Whether that is another PC or someone else, he is not sure. He recognizes those around him so they are probably his allies.

Amazing Triangle

First Post
Voadam said:
A straight ogre, 4giant HD +2 LA = ECL 6. A big bruiser who works for the boss. Whether that is another PC or someone else, he is not sure. He recognizes those around him so they are probably his allies.

Ok then you are the last one in. Lets make somthing that doesn't have all of it's levels in Monsterous Humaniod :p 9 is our total. Moonstone or Voadam a caster, arcane of some sort there really isn't anyone with area damage. Even a Druid would help. Sounds like we have quite the team going! Just get me some backgrounds.

Last edited:

hafrogman

Adventurer
Chester of Aelford

Chester is a burly teddy bear of a man. He's big, but more squishy than physically intimidating. Behind his unassuming exterior, however, lurks a mind like a steel trap. He always had a quiet, somewhat reserved demeanor. He was raised in a village that was an unusual blend of elves and humans living together. His large size and soft spoken nature left him somewhat isolated from the other children, and he could often be found lurking at the edges of society, observing rather than participating.

He did have one fast friend however, one of the half-breeds that were still rare despite the blended community. Demmon's mixed blood left him out from the regular childhood groups as well, but he and Chester got along well enough. It was Demmon's father, the elven half of his parentage, that first truly noticed Chester's mind. The boy didn't say much, but when he spoke it was always with uncanny intelligence behind his words.

And so Demmon's father convinced the young Chester to take up the study of magic. Demmon himself was more concerned with the way of the sword, and so Chester split himself between sparring with Demmon and studying under Demmon's father. The paired styles worked well for him, and eventually he moved on to study under elves that had mastered both steel and magecraft. Chester's mind grew apace with his magical studies, and the constant physical training softened his girth some, but he would never share the build of his elven tutors.

Eventually the two friends grew to manhood, and Demmon got it into his head to join the military. Chester, stayed behind, devoted to his studies and training, always believing there was more to learn. And so the two parted, but remained friend and wrote each other constantly. Until a few years later, when the letters from Demmon suddenly ceased without explanation. Unable to receive any response to the fate of his friend, Chester instead decided to follow in his footsteps. . . and then a mission . . . and some blue gas . . . and now Chester awakes in a field, lost, his thoughts scattered . . . and in his hand, a letter from someone named Demmon?

gabrion

First Post
Amazing Triangle,

I originally jumped up to play an archivist, but I'm wondering if I might be able to change that. If you'd allow it, I'd like to play a Wizard 1/Druid 4/Arcane Hierophant 1 (using Precocious Apprentice to qualify).

He's going to be the same scholarly type I put forth above (at least early in his career), except he traveled into the jungle on an expedition once and the natives captured him and eventually forced him to assimilate into their culture. They are tribal jungle folks who worship nature spirits and train dinosaurs! The last thing he remembers is living in the jungle and now all of a sudden he's surrounded by some people he only vaguely recalls and fighting a war he's unsure about.

Remove ads