Forgotten Realms Casting Call

Tokiwong

First Post
Sounds Good

turtle said:
yes... i played the gold box games, tabletop rpged in fr, etc...

Send me a character concept boosted the starting level to 3rd... going to run the game on my boards... if that is alright with you... go here for more info...

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
My thoughts and some constructive critisism. :)

Might I suggest a different color scheme? It looks a bit Ravenlofty and kills the mood for Forgotten Realms. Why not play here so more people can see the game?

A few questions:

1. What house rules are you using for psionics? Please tell me your not going straight from the Psionics Handbook. Are you using If Thoughts Could Kill and the Minds Eye section on the WotC board?

2. 28 Point Buy? Forgotten Realms uses 32. Just your call as DM or an oversight?

Tokiwong

First Post
No prob

Ashrem Bayle said:
Might I suggest a different color scheme? It looks a bit Ravenlofty and kills the mood for Forgotten Realms. Why not play here so more people can see the game?

A few questions:

1. What house rules are you using for psionics? Please tell me your not going straight from the Psionics Handbook. Are you using If Thoughts Could Kill and the Minds Eye section on the WotC board?

2. 28 Point Buy? Forgotten Realms uses 32. Just your call as DM or an oversight?

Yes I am using 28 point buy and as far as Psionics is concerned.. I might not use that because I am still leery of the rules... or which ones I will use... as far as I know there is no mininmum point buy system in the FRCS unless I missed that... and posting...

Thanks for the comments of the color scheme... I rather like it myself... but to each their own.. I doubt if it would kill the mood since their are varying games of vaying campaigns played out here...

turtle

First Post
I'm not logged into those boards.

Here's my character concept:

Lom
Level 3 Gnome Wizard

Lom lives in a traditional Gnomish village with his wife and 5 children (10 have already moved out). He was the village alchemist. Unfortunately the big alchemy chains in Waterdeep have put him out of business. He has gone on the road to support his family.

Tokiwong

First Post
turtle said:
I'm not logged into those boards.

Here's my character concept:

Lom
Level 3 Gnome Wizard

Lom lives in a traditional Gnomish village with his wife and 5 children (10 have already moved out). He was the village alchemist. Unfortunately the big alchemy chains in Waterdeep have put him out of business. He has gone on the road to support his family.

Looks great... I like it the story will begin in Waterdeep waiting on a few more characters possibly five total... if you are not logged might as well join it... I intend to run the game there

Tokiwong

First Post
Story has Begun

Well I started the first arc of the stry a prologue of sorts to drop the characters into the story... and get them rolling....

Dramatis Personae

Alihandra Moondark: An elven born Tiefling, she has dark skin and an amazonian look. She is a rogue with a warrior streak.

Nevin "Ninefingers" Ningel: A gnome with a penchant for tinkering with stuff and having it blow up it in his face. He has moxy and has a big heart and a love for cigars. He is a rogue, but only in the class sense sees himself as a man of many skills.

Lucas Blackmoon Silverlyre: The son of two famous heroes. he lives in their shadow. He wants to create his own path. He is a half-elf though he was born of Tiefling and Drow blood. He is an enchanter and has a knack for the art. But he is also somewhat naive and wet behind the ears.

Derrild Hyel: A human psion, savant, he is mysterious and quiet. Not much is known about him since he keeps to himself.

The prologue itself can be found here.

This page has additional info on the world itself...

Remove ads